Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Trip to the Zoo!

I'm not really too excited about the zoo, I have to admit, but Bryant and I decided this last Saturday that we would take the boys. It was a PERFECT day! As you can see in some of the pictures my boys actually have long sleeve shirts on...which is pretty impressive for Phoenix in late May! We had a great time and a little later in the day Beau and Brigette joined the fun! Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo:


Here's a picture we took just for Teesha:

Aren't they so cute hanging out in their stroller? Don't ask me why Hunter is sitting the way he is! Haha I didn't even notice until after I took the picture!


And here we are saying goodbye!

9 comments:

teesha & joel said...

aww those are SO cute!!! love the kangaroo one :) thanks. the boys sure are looking big. you need to tell them they're not allowed to grow when i'm gone!

Brianna said...

Yay! A new post! I was thinking you had fallen off the face of the earth:) Although, I must admit, I LOVE the zoo.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

I can't believe how much Beau looks like Micheal! Your boys are getting so big!!! Hey tell Erin to send me an invitation cause i can't view their blog anymore

Monroe Family said...

So cute!! We love the zoo.

Britttany said...

Fun! What a perfect day to visit the zoo when it's nice and cool! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

desi and family said...

What a fun day at the zoo! All the kids are growing up so fast! I love Hunters cute pose! I bet Bry was loving that! Ha! Shandra got her webkins and the jewelry and you are her favorite people!!! She has been on the webkins site already! Thanks! She got 6 webkins from her Dad but he didn't understand the importance of the tag so all of hers came without tags and she wasn't happy about that! Love ya Desi

Lesley said...

Tina- I can't believe I ran across your blog! Your kids are so handsome! I can't believe Chandler is so old! I guess that means I am getting up there in years too! It looks like you all are doing great! Tell everyone hi for me! Lesley

Steph said...

Hey Guys this is Stevie P (one of you Brightway Homies from back in the 90's) Looks like you guys are doing great! Sorry about the injury Bryant
(Its funny who you can run into:)

desi and family said...

Hey are you in St.George? Give me a call! Desi