Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!.....

I'VE BEEN TAGGED:

How long have you been together? We will have been married for 12 years next month! (Togther 13 from this month)

How old are you? I am 32 and Bryant is 34.

Who eats more? Definitely Bryant.

Who said, I love you first? Bryant

Who is taller? Bryant is about 4 inches taller than me

Who sings better? Neither of us are that great, but probably me

Who is smarter? haha...me of course (unless it has to do with electricity, than him)

Who does the laundry? I do mostly.

Who does the dishes? I do

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? Bryant does

Who cooks dinner? I do

Who is more stubborn? I am by far!

Who kissed who? Bryant kissed me.

Who asked who out first? Bryant asked me.

Who proposed? Bryant.

Who is more sensitive? Me.

Who has more friends? I don't know...most of our friends now are other couples so we're probably pretty even.

Who has more siblings? I do! (And I love 'em all)

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Oh boy! Definitely me...someone has to keep all these boys in my house under control!

Now I tag.....Gail!

7 comments:

Gail Colleran said...

Hey, friend

Crazy week with David and all the stuff he had to go through. We had to cancel our Whistler trip which was a bummer for everyone but their is always next year. Let's prayer he doesn't attempt this again. Glad you guys are doing well. Hugs to everyone!

Britttany said...

Good answers Tina! That for sure is alot of boys in one household to keep under control!! haha. I will never forget your anniversary, since it happens to be chad and mine's too!

teesha & joel said...

hey slacker, time for a new post and to update your hinckley challenge chart! hey i never heard what you ended up naming your puppy?

Rachelle said...

Tina, I just came across your blog while I was blog stalking! I was excited that at least one of Steve's friends has a wife that likes to blog...Haven't seen you guys in a while...Keep in touch.

Tarwater Family said...

Tina I agree with Teesha time for an update. Hey can you take a picture of Michael in his work attire. I would love to see the new look. You know instead of torn jeans and t-shirt or basketball shorts. I can't wait to see you guys, only 3 weeks left.

LACY said...

Tina, seriously where are you? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.