Monday, August 25, 2008

The First Day of School!!!



So here are the pictures I promised in my last post from the boys' first day of school. The sun was really bright, hence the face Hunter is pulling. We tried like five times to get him to not squint, but he just couldn't do it. Chandler is in the 6th grade, Kayden in the 3rd and Hunter is in a program called Kindersteps. It is a full curriculum kindergarten for kids whose birthdays are after the regular kindergarten cut off. After the year is over, he can either go to the 1st grade or go to a "regular, full-time" kindergarten class. As of right now I plan to put him into kindergarten again, since right now he only goes for about 3 hours, and "regular" kindergarten classes are full-day. I just see this year as a "warm-up" :)...
Anyway...he was so excited to wear his Kung Fu Panda backpack! We saw the movie a couple nights before, and he LOVED it!
They are all 3 loving school (they've been going for about a month now) and really like their teachers.
We are now into our full blown football season...Chandler and Kayden have had practice for 2 1/2 hours every night (M-F) this month. Next month we FINALLY go to 2 nights a week, and games on Saturday. I will be sure to post pictures of each of them at their first game! They look so grown up in their football uniforms! AND...I promise to post the pictures before the end of the season!!! :)

8 comments:

Terisetta said...

so grown up all of them!

Monroe Family said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe that your baby is growing up!! What cuties your boys are!

Gail Colleran said...

I am definitely feeling old. Nick is also in 6th grade and Jake in 2nd grade. Sorry, we didn't make it out to AZ - it was only a day trip for David - he went to the baseball game - nice job! I'm sure we'll get out there one of these days. Hope your are feeling better! Boys are adorable! Gail

The Jones Family said...

Ohmygosh they are getting so big! Can't wait to see their football pics!

desi and family said...

The boys are growing up so fast! Are you so sad to have Hunter gone to Kindersteps? I would have come this time but John said he was just staying 1 day and I did not want to travel that far for 1 day! Next Time!!! Love Ya all! Desi

Britttany said...

i've been slacking checking everybodies blogs, but i can't believe how hunter is going to school too. they grow up so fast (tear).

The Jones Family said...

Tina, can you tell Teesha that I can't read her blog and that I would like to be her friend! Can you give her my email address. Its annegirl1567@netscape.net

teesha & joel said...

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!! or get on skype atleast! i wont be on there to talk for another hour or so though, i just got out of bed and need to shower n stuff. but if you can get on in an hour or so that'd be awesome! i love you!!