Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy October!!

I am so excited that it is October!!! October, to me, is the beginning of the holiday season! My kids and I are getting excited for Halloween to come, then before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving, and then Christmas!! YEAH!! I love this time of year! Sugar cookies have become a big part of our Halloween and Christmas traditions and I can't wait to get started!!! My kids already know what they are going to be for Halloween! I think this is the earliest that they have ever known! Chandler is going to be a caveman, Kayden is going to be a prisoner and Hunter is going to be a dinosaur!



Saturday Chandler & Kayden both had football games again (of course). They both WON again! Chandler's team won by a lot...I can't remember the score. Kayden's game was a close one though, they only won 20-16. It was a fun game! Kayden did great! Thank you to everyone who came to support them on Saturday! It was fun to have so many people there to watch. I actually remembered to take pictures at Chandler's game, but because I am on the sidelines with the team at Kayden's game it makes it harder to take pictures. So I posted pictures from Chandler's game and next week I will post pictures from Kayden's!
The blogs are so quiet with everyone gone to California! Hope you guys are having a good time and I can't wait to read all about your trip and see all your pictures!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

i hope there not having a good time in cali, becuase i'm not there. haha! i fly up tonight at like 10, so they can have fun once i get there. j/k (kinda!!) haha.

anyways fun pics, go scatena boys! there doing great that is awesome. good post as usual tina!

Monroe Family said...

I must agree, I love this time of year! Now if the weather would just cooperate, we would be set!!

Tarwater Family said...

Hi Tina! I miss you guys so much. This time of year is wonderful, I don't mean to brag but the weather here has been wonderful and made it seem even more like fall. Tell your boys for me that I miss then and am thinking of them. By they way how do you change your background like that? I want to change mine. Love Ya!