Monday, September 24, 2007

Another winning Saturday!!

Chandler and Kayden both won again in their football games this weekend! Kayden's team won 38-13 and Chandler's team won 35-0. They both had a good time and played great! We stayed after Chandler's game and watched Brooks and Tres' game! It was so fun to get to see everyone else that came to watch too. It was like a "mini" Tarwater reunion! hahah...That is the way it has always been through the years...family supporting family. So fun!! And it was a great day to be at the football field. It stayed cloudy most of the day, with a breeze. Bryant, the boys and I were at the field for 8 hours!!! Wow!! Of course, I forgot my camera AGAIN!!! AAAHHH...My mom is coming this weekend for the games, so hopefully she will help me remember to take my camera and get some pictures!! Oh by the way, if any of you were planning to come to Kayden's game at 8am, DON'T!!! It was moved to 2pm. So Chandler plays at 10am and Kayden at 2pm. Let's pray for another cool day!

2 comments:

Terisetta said...

go teams.. they all look so cute!

The Jones Family said...

Cute background!! Very festive!