Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to my dad!


Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Hunter, Beau and I did our normal daily routine. The only thing I did different, was spent 5 hours working on a DVD for my dad for his birthday. I didn't ever quite get it all the way done...had trouble trying to pick songs. Anyone have any ideas for a song to put with pictures of my dad growing up? They start as a baby and end with him as an adult. Then I have a section with pictures of him with his grandkids and him with his kids and I can't think of a good song to go there either. I had a really bad headache (migraine) yesterday, so my creative juices were DEFINITELY NOT flowing. So if you have any song ideas PLEASE let me know. I would still like to finish the DVD to be able to give to him Sunday night at Granny's. It was great to see all my family/friends last night at the party for my dad. (I missed you Jeramy and Erin). Sheri Hakes and her son Reggie were there and it was really good to see them.

My mom and Brent are coming to stay with me tonight...so I have a lot to do before they get here. Brent will fly home Friday and my mom will be staying for a week or so. That will be fun to just have time to hang out. We always seem to be so busy when she comes. She is staying to be able to spend as much time with Teesha as she can before she leaves for Australia. It's wierd because it hasn't really hit me yet that she is leaving. I suppose it won't until I am telling her goodbye....not a day I look forward to. Although I am happy for Teesha and excited for her new life there. I guess I better start saving up for our family to take a trip to Australia!!

I guess I better get busy...Hunter likes to make messes faster than I can clean them, so I will try to get a step ahead!

3 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Happy Birthday Darwin! I was so sad I had to work and miss the party. Bob said it was really nice though! Yeah Tina, I am glad you are blogging with us!!

Britttany said...

i'm going to try and think of a couple of songs for this, it's for darwin so it has to be good!! i can't wait to see it!

Britttany said...

did teesha leave yet? how are you doing?