Monday, August 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

Sorry it took so long Teesha!:0)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Thursday when they called and told me Grandma Carr died.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess so...it's just handwriting to me!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep...three hellions (I mean boys).
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? probably
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I don't think so
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NEVER!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Apple Jacks
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I almost always wear flip-flops, but when I wear tying shoes, I think I do untie them??
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Cake Batter
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they have a sincere smile or not.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm such a procrastinator (me too Teesha).
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Teesha, Mom, David & Savanna (pretty much everyone I don't get to see every day).
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? nah
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheesy Cauliflower Soup & Peach Cobbler
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dora The Explorer
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Peach
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gold Canyon Candles, cookies baking, really anything baking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Matt Lamb
25. FAVORITE PLACE TO VACATION: California
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, basketball, football, tennis
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, glasses more often though
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican Food
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings....definitely
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Remember the Titans
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey D-backs
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter in AZ isn't too bad!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ????
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I wish I had time to read
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Lap top..no mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The Wedding Singer
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Quiet... My kids laughing!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I can think of.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mesa, Arizona
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? I'd like to be able to snap my fingers and have my house be spotless!
My roommate and I once: Drove to Provo from Cedar City on a Wednesday afternoon, went to a dance club, and then turned around and came home that same night (morning) just in time for class (Thursday).
Never in my life have I: Bungee Jumped, sky-dived or anything of the sort!
High school was : Alright, I was happy when it was over!
When I'm nervous : I pick at my lips.
My hair : Annoys me most the time!
When I turn my head left : I see Hunter laying on the couch watching cartoons, holding a baseball bat.
I should be: Doing the dishes.
By this time next year: Hunter will probably be in preschool!
My favorite aunt is: Wow...I have so many great ones, but probably my fave is Teri! She's awesome!
I have a hard time understanding: Life's challenges...I know they happen for a reason...just hard to understand.
You know I like you if: I answer the phone when you call! hahah...I don't know, I pretty much like everyone.
My ideal breakfast is: Biscuits & Gravy, OJ & Bacon!
If you visit my home town: You'd be right down the road from me!
If you spend the night at my house: I would have a spare room for you, but I couldn't guarantee a quiet morning!
My Favorite blonde is : Teesha and Mom
My favorite brunette is: Bryant and Dad
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: What??? I don't know....
I shouldn't have been : Drinking Diet Pepsi on Friday, now I have a headache!
Last night I: made dinner/dessert and went to bed early (with that headache I just mentioned)A better name for me would be : ????
I've been told I look like: My Mom
If I could have any car, it would be: Toyota Camry

Now I tag Brigette (so hurry and finish setting up your blog)!

1 comments:

Terisetta said...

Hey Tina.. Thanks I love being the "favorite"