Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PLEASE VOTE TODAY!!!!

Please go to www.glamourshots.com
Click on Contests
Click on Kids Portrait Contest "click here to browse & vote"
Choose an age group, Hunter is in the 2-4 range.
You have to enter your email and that word they have there.
When all the pictures come up, on the upper right hand side of the page, there is a drop-down box that says something like Search By. Click on that and go down to "First Name". Enter "Hunter". He is the 11th picture of 12.
You vote for him and it asks you to enter your email and another word. After you vote, you have to go to the email address you provided and click on the link in the email to make your vote official.
Then follow all the same steps under the 0-1 age group and vote for Beau!
You only get one vote per age group.
Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Terisetta said...

I voted! What cuties..

Brianna said...

I voted too!

Monroe Family said...

Oh my gosh Tina, Hunter's picture is adorable!!! I hope he wins! I voted.

The Jones Family said...

Yay I voted, his pic is so cute!