Thursday, November 1, 2007

Catching Up!

WOW! I have been REALLY bad at posting! Things have been so busy lately! Football is almost over...Kayden's last game is Saturday. Chandler's team is still in the playoffs. If they win this Saturday they play on the 10th for the Regional Championship game, then we will be going to Tucson for the State Championships! And you won't believe it, but if they win at the State Championship they go to ORLANDO, FLORIDA for the National Championship! I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there! Also a couple of weeks ago Chandler's team also rented some stretch limos to take the boys to their game in...so that's where these pictures come from. These kids now days...so spoiled!



Work has been good for me. I stay pretty busy typing in the mornings and then again in the afternoons, but then I am done by the time the boys get home from school. Hunter is pretty good about keeping himself busy while I type. Although I might add that that "busy" isn't always good things haha! Yesterday he went into the garage to play with his "moon sand" and found a can of blue spray paint and let's just say that we have a really smelly, really blue section of our garage now!

Even though I am not posting as often as I should be, I AM reading everyone's blogs and keeping up to date with you all! Thanks for being better bloggers than me!