Wednesday, November 21, 2007

RETRACTION!!!

haha...So anyone that just saw my previous post that I have now deleted, I just received this email:

Dear Rattler Families,

On behalf of the Jr. Pee Wee Rattler Coaching staff, we have decided to decline the wildcard position to go to Nationals. Though it is a great honor we have made this decision based on the fact that many players will not be able to attend as well as many of the coaches. After much strategizing we have determined that it will be extremely difficult to execute a competitive game and keep our children safe.
We appreciate all your support and feel we have much to be proud of with an amazing winning season.

SOOOOO....we will NOT be going to Florida! I can't say I'm completely disappointed, as now I won't miss Hunter's first day of preschool and his birthday. Not to mention the fact that I won't have to overdose on sleeping meds to make it through the flight! I'll save that for my flight to Australia!!:)

I will take some pictures tomorrow at Thanksgiving and have a new post with pictures after Thanksgiving! I am so excited 'cause my baby (all right he's not mine, but I wish he was) will be here tonight (Beau)! Him, Michael and Brigette are staying with me for the weekend...I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww sad!!! that sucks but HOLY COW i cant believe its time for hunters first day of preschool!!! how exciting. make sure you take a picture of him and give him a big kiss from me! i miss him and chandler and kayden SO much!!

Brianna said...

Hey will you email me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas card.
briannacarlson@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

NEW POST!?!?!? i know i'm not one to talk but i need to see some cute pictures of my boys and my favorite sister and brother in law!!!