Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

So we made it through another Halloween! I must admit that I'm not a HUGE Halloween fan...I know I know that's a terrible thing to say as a mother, but it's true. Costumes now days are TOO expensive, they only wear them for maybe 2 hours, and then there are all those cany wrappers all over the house! It may also be because I am the biggest chicken EVER and hate to be scared or scary things in general. But, as much as I dislike Halloween, my kids love it! This year we had a nice break (in cost) because my mom brought her trunk of Halloween costumes down the last time she came and the boys were able to find costumes out of that! Actually Chandler was going to be a caveman, but it didn't quite come together the way we wanted, so he went to Plan B which was a football player! Kayden was a jailbird (a costume that my dad wore to a party once...needless to say there was some major rolling of the pants involved) and Hunter was a dinosaur (a costume that my brother Jeramy wore I think he said in like 3rd or 4th grade...hahaha it's okay Jer I still love ya even though you used to be so small). We walked around our neighborhood and surprisingly there were TONS of people passing out candy, and lots of people on the streets! It was fun to meet new neighbors...In fact, two different neighbors joined us, with their kids, to walk around. It ended up being a really fun time. We were done by about 7:00, so that was nice. Here are few pictures of the boys from last night. Of course, when I want the best pictures, my camera has a mind of it's own and some of them are blurry, so sorry for that! Also, Hunter's makeup looked a lot better in person...he looks kind of sickly in the pictures haha! You can't see his tail too good, but in the picture with all of them he is holding it so he could sit down...
Also, the pumpkins they are standing next to are the ones they did themselves (Hunter had a "little" help from Bryant) but the other two did their own!



11 comments:

Monroe Family said...

The boys look adorable Tina! And I love their pumpkins. Glad you guys had a fun night!

Britttany said...

we must have had the same templates for our pumpkins... they look really familiar! the boys costumes looked great, glad everyone had a good time!

The Jones Family said...

cute costumes!!!! Fun Pumpkins!!!

Tarwater Family said...

they probably didnt havent as much fun as they would have if there favorite uncle would have been there!!(atleast hunter anyways.)

Tina said...

haha well Brigette what I know for sure is that *I* would have had more fun if my favorite nephew was there! :0) Give him a big kiss from me!

teesha & joel said...

haha how cute are they?? the boys pumpkins are really good! :( i missed halloween and you guys this year! after i looked at hunter in the dinosaur costume i pulled out my scrapbook, i've got a picture of jeramy in that same costume :) he was a tiny kid haha

Brianna said...

Haha, a football player...doesn't he get enough of that uniform? That's cute!

LACY said...

Cute costumes, love the pumpkins too!

Tarwater Family said...

Michael left that comment. I miss you guys. The boys were so cute. It would have been a blast to have been together for another Halloween and Beau's first. Michael and I have talked we are going to have to come down and visit sometime after Thanksgiving. We miss you guys so much. Tell the boys I miss them and they looked awesome in their costumes.

Britttany said...

tina i tagged you, read my blog for the details. just do it. haha.

Tarwater Family said...

I tried to tag you but Brit beat me to it. Oh by the way, you better tell me if you are going to FL, I want to go to.