Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Christmas Present!

This year as party of the Black Friday deals Bryant and I found a new 9' Christmas tree. I was so excited to get a tree that actually looks like it fits in our living room! Well, my mom told me after I bought it not to decorate it, that that was what she was going to give me for Christmas was, all new decorations and come decorate it for me! So she came this weekend and the tree is now done! Here are some pictures of the finished project! She did an incredible job! This one is at night with the lights on.
This one is during the day with the lights off.
It is so beautiful I don't want to take it down after Christmas! I will definitely be waiting until after New Year's to take down my decorations! Let me know what you think!

10 comments:

Brianna said...

Tina it looks fabulous...but then again, everything she does tends to look great! It's very cute.

Anonymous said...

your so lucky you have mom there to decorate for you! we move in two days and i have a blank house and no idea what to do with it ahh!! the tree looks awesome! just don't particularly like the doves in their nust..freaky. LOVE the ribbon and sign on top though. talk to you in a few hours!

Anonymous said...

nust? i mean nest, oops :)

LACY said...

so cute!!

The Jones Family said...

such a cute tree! How fun that your mom helped! So pretty!

Tiffanyrose said...

Wow Tina, it looks amazing!

Monroe Family said...

Love the tree. It's gorgeous!!

Erin Tarwater said...

I was wondering today if maybe your mom helped you with the tree, it looks great!!

Gail Colleran said...

Great tree! May it bring you lots of joy and memories to come. Have a wonderful Christmas! Love the Collerans

Terisetta said...

Tina if finally had a minute to check out your tree. Good size and so pretty. You mom does have a good touch!. Find any more wii's?