Monday, December 24, 2007

An Early Christmas Present

This weekend we went to Kingman to visit with Bryant's family and exchange Christmas gifts with them. While there we saw some Shih-Tzu puppies that were for sale and ended up buying one for our boys for Christmas. We were going to wait until Christmas morning to give it to them, but decided it would be too difficult to travel with it (my brother-in-law followed us home so the puppy would have ridden with him) and not have our kids see it, so we gave it to them yesterday before we left. They were so excited and they love him to death. He also loves them and follows them everywhere. Last night was his first night with us and he did SO good. He really is a great dog. I didn't want a dog and Bryant wanted a big dog, so this was our compromise! haha.

Now we just need a name for him. We can't all decide on one name that we all like...hmmmm...maybe I'll see if I can start a poll on here and you all can help me decide!!! Merry Christmas everyone! We love you all.

8 comments:

Gail Colleran said...

What a cutie!! Did I tell you we bought a dog about a month ago? But, unfortunately we had to return him b/c Nick was very allergic to him..:(. It was too much for me anyway..it was like have a baby all over again..ha ha. Miniature dachsund..so cute. Good luck and best wishes!

Anonymous said...

awwww not fair! i voted but it's not working! so i'll just tell you, i definitely like nash. joel likes brody but he doesn't know who nash is so that's probably why. i love you! merry christmas! i'll be callin ya tomorrow :) xoxo

Tarwater Family said...

Michael and I both tried to vote and it wasn't working for us either. We both like the name Nash of course. He is adorable. Miss you guys. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

LACY said...

so cute!!!!!

Monroe Family said...

I want your puppy!! He is so cute!!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Tina he is soo cute, I want one you need to tell me where you got him. Thnaks for telling me how to do stuff on blogger i really would have never figured it out!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

new post and pictures please :)